hey im new here |
hey im new here |
Aug 21 2006, 10:20 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 11 Joined: Aug 2006 Member No: 456,321 |
hey everyone im new here and i dont really know what im doing yet
can anyone help at all? |
|
|
|
![]() |
Aug 21 2006, 10:22 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() All The Girlies Say I'm Pretty Fly For A White Guy ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,944 Joined: May 2006 Member No: 400,858 |
Hello. I am Ian. Feel free to PM with any questions or concerns you may have. Read the community guideline and follow the rules. Please let me know if I can be of any help to you.
|
|
|
|
lyssa12 hey im new here Aug 21 2006, 10:20 PM
hardxcoreL0VER HI!! hope you enjoy thee boards here at cB... Aug 21 2006, 11:06 PM
KissMe2408 Hello!
Glad to see you made a topic in introdu... Aug 21 2006, 11:58 PM
oX_Muh_Nirvana_Xo Hello!!
I'm Shelby.
Hope you begin to ... Aug 23 2006, 02:52 PM![]() ![]() |