Another one, yep yep. |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Another one, yep yep. |
Aug 20 2006, 07:37 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() the name is ada. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 4,688 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 334,608 |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Aug 20 2006, 10:44 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
t-t-t-toyaaa ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 19,821 Joined: Apr 2004 Member No: 11,270 |
Try Maryland's tutorial one day. It's really good. I agree about the teeth, the lips came out a ltitle fake. Its a nice color though, but it looks like you went over some parts. I think if you made her skin more brighter the hair color, and lips would fit more. Its not bad plus I like the eyes.
|
|
|
|
xbabyboo Another one Aug 20 2006, 07:37 PM
Azarel I don't like that in your colourized version, ... Aug 20 2006, 08:29 PM
xbabyboo ^I suck at teeth and make up >.<
this is ju... Aug 20 2006, 10:02 PM
xbabyboo ^she has a tutorial? o.o Aug 20 2006, 10:58 PM
mizz_americaz lol thanks for the recomendation Toya
I DO have a ... Aug 21 2006, 01:04 AM
Jeng looks good,marylands tutorials are amazing.i like ... Aug 21 2006, 06:40 AM
This Confession Still need some work Ada, but I think how you have... Aug 21 2006, 11:29 AM
minixchopstix The only things that bother me are the blue teeth ... Aug 21 2006, 11:35 AM
kayceeisms The teeth is the only thing that seems wrong to me... Aug 21 2006, 01:37 PM
TATiisoHO0D the original looks better. Aug 21 2006, 08:52 PM
xbabyboo ^I didn`t ask which one looked better.
I asked... Aug 21 2006, 11:53 PM
TATiisoHO0D Okay well my C&C for you is that, the original... Aug 22 2006, 03:23 PM
xbabyboo c&c=comments and criticism
and saying the orig... Aug 23 2006, 12:04 AM
TATiisoHO0D Well whether you agree with it or not, I really do... Aug 23 2006, 05:39 PM
xbabyboo ^simple,then you shouldn`t post here
i don... Aug 23 2006, 07:53 PM
Gypsy Eyes squash what?
Alright, you want to try to stay in ... Aug 29 2006, 10:26 PM![]() ![]() |