3rd ones a charm! new div layout |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
3rd ones a charm! new div layout |
Aug 17 2006, 08:48 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 16 Joined: May 2005 Member No: 134,889 |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Aug 18 2006, 04:16 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 10 Joined: Aug 2006 Member No: 455,001 |
i like it as far as themes go.. just i don't know if it's just me, but everything outshines your "top everything".. figured that'll be one of the things that stands out most. well i guess it makes sense cause you got a GRIp of them...
maybe if you made it as if they look like polaroids... squared with the white space on the bottom. you know? just so it went with the theme... but it's just me. Or better yet.. when you put your mouse over them their name gets written on.. lot a work. and be longer loading, but just an ideal. if you need an example i make a quick one. but NONE THE LESS... i like it whew-- that was long btw.. damn girl... loving your voice |
|
|
|
jarcega 3rd ones a charm! new div layout Aug 17 2006, 08:48 PM
blaqheartedstar took a while to load... but the layout is pretty c... Aug 17 2006, 08:51 PM
minixchopstix That's one of the most unique divs i've ev... Aug 17 2006, 08:55 PM
Ralph501 I can see a lot of creativity going on. It looks n... Aug 17 2006, 09:12 PM
MAeisfromVA i love it, very creative, nice colors, and i love ... Aug 17 2006, 09:44 PM
factualpuddle very creative, i dont think i hae seen anything li... Aug 17 2006, 10:23 PM
rorhinna Ah!! I absolutely love it!!
The co... Aug 18 2006, 12:13 AM
Fragil.BlackRose Hmmm, I have to say that it's very creative. ... Aug 18 2006, 12:38 AM
This Confession For once, someone didn't use a generator. Well... Aug 18 2006, 10:33 AM
kayceeisms Very nice. I like your use of different colors. I ... Aug 18 2006, 11:45 AM
Libertie I can tell you put a lot of work into this, and it... Aug 18 2006, 12:31 PM
jarcega thanxx for your suggestion. i'm interested to... Aug 21 2006, 05:43 PM
jarcega thanxx for all your input and advice i'll ... Aug 21 2006, 10:01 AM
Rose-A-Lee it's very unique, but the top banner backgroun... Aug 21 2006, 12:22 PM
Stefan The Sex God WOW
that is amazing.
I love what you did with you... Aug 23 2006, 03:54 PM![]() ![]() |