3rd ones a charm! new div layout |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
3rd ones a charm! new div layout |
Aug 17 2006, 08:48 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 16 Joined: May 2005 Member No: 134,889 |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| *Libertie* |
Aug 18 2006, 12:31 PM
Post
#2
|
|
Guest |
I can tell you put a lot of work into this, and it turned out great. You pretty much covered everything, didn't leave anything out like a lot of myspace designers do. I like the colors and everything is very well organized for the most part - the only thing I have a problem with is the fact that vertically not everything aligns. I prefer to have some sort of order in that all the content boxes are the same width when stacked on top of each other like that.
|
|
|
|
jarcega 3rd ones a charm! new div layout Aug 17 2006, 08:48 PM
blaqheartedstar took a while to load... but the layout is pretty c... Aug 17 2006, 08:51 PM
minixchopstix That's one of the most unique divs i've ev... Aug 17 2006, 08:55 PM
Ralph501 I can see a lot of creativity going on. It looks n... Aug 17 2006, 09:12 PM
MAeisfromVA i love it, very creative, nice colors, and i love ... Aug 17 2006, 09:44 PM
factualpuddle very creative, i dont think i hae seen anything li... Aug 17 2006, 10:23 PM
rorhinna Ah!! I absolutely love it!!
The co... Aug 18 2006, 12:13 AM
Fragil.BlackRose Hmmm, I have to say that it's very creative. ... Aug 18 2006, 12:38 AM
This Confession For once, someone didn't use a generator. Well... Aug 18 2006, 10:33 AM
kayceeisms Very nice. I like your use of different colors. I ... Aug 18 2006, 11:45 AM
cornbeefmonsterROAR i like it as far as themes go.. just i don't k... Aug 18 2006, 04:16 PM
jarcega thanxx for your suggestion. i'm interested to... Aug 21 2006, 05:43 PM
jarcega thanxx for all your input and advice i'll ... Aug 21 2006, 10:01 AM
Rose-A-Lee it's very unique, but the top banner backgroun... Aug 21 2006, 12:22 PM
Stefan The Sex God WOW
that is amazing.
I love what you did with you... Aug 23 2006, 03:54 PM![]() ![]() |