New Layout..., Look and comment please!! |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
New Layout..., Look and comment please!! |
Aug 13 2006, 05:56 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() etanin ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 43 Joined: Jul 2005 Member No: 180,114 |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Aug 13 2006, 06:34 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Home is where your rump rests! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 4,235 Joined: Aug 2006 Member No: 451,969 |
It's okay. I think it gets wayy to dark toward the bottom, and the background coor also doesn't match. I also don't like how the text is part of the image, and the image is covering the ad. But I do like your navigation a lot and the songs.
|
|
|
|
AnAngelsKiss323 New Layout... Aug 13 2006, 05:56 PM
x_nova I think it's really cute! The bright color... Aug 13 2006, 06:24 PM
AnAngelsKiss323 I have a 20 inch display (1680 by 1050) and can... Aug 13 2006, 06:30 PM
toyo loco I like it. Don't really like the font, even th... Aug 13 2006, 07:13 PM
WHIMSICAL 0NE I like it.
The tables really stick out on my compu... Aug 13 2006, 07:16 PM
This Confession The table borders show on the right side.
Its nic... Aug 13 2006, 07:27 PM![]() ![]() |