submitting |
submitting |
Aug 8 2006, 08:24 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 307 Joined: Apr 2006 Member No: 393,086 |
I made a layout for myspace, and i want to submit it to createblog...but everytime i try to it comes up saying "error, fields missing" and what not...and ive gone back and done it again..and same thing has happened
i know you'll say wait a while and try again but its happened to me every time...months back included... how can i submit my layouts? |
|
|
|
![]() |
| *StanleyThePanda* |
Aug 8 2006, 09:54 PM
Post
#2
|
|
Guest |
I also heard that this happens when the screenshot is the wrong size (like, you resized it to 400x300 or something)
So if you resized your screenshot, take another one and just leave it full screen. |
|
|
|
Sup foooool submitting Aug 8 2006, 08:24 PM
toyo loco It happens to alot of people. All I can suggest is... Aug 8 2006, 09:04 PM![]() ![]() |