my first blend |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
my first blend |
Aug 4 2006, 12:53 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 42 Joined: Oct 2005 Member No: 261,173 |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Aug 4 2006, 06:48 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() I intend to live forever-so far, so good. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,820 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 115,137 |
oh oh http://pandemic.retrokill.org/blending.php
my tutorial on blending! <3 This doesn't suck. I'm not a big fan of how you cut out the pictures. It's noticable since there's white lines around her arms and such. So yeah, cut out the pictures close the the skin, and DONnn't feather them... Oh yes, and reduce the size of the blend. It's GINORMOUS hahah. The placement of the font/the font type could use a lil work. the first one is the best =) a lot of the times, effects and too many brushes/textures destroys the picture. I don't like the brushes you used in the background though. It would be better to just overlap the picturs and erase (thats my personal preference.) Very good for a first though. Keep on blending =) |
|
|
|
SorryItsOnlyMe my first blend Aug 4 2006, 12:53 PM
marzipan Moved to Graphics Showcase Aug 4 2006, 12:56 PM
Gypsy Eyes That's not exactly a blend, you just cut out t... Aug 4 2006, 12:59 PM
Uronacid I think the contrast between her and the backround... Aug 9 2006, 08:56 PM
Zatanna Absolutely, Jackie -
Check out these very helpful... Aug 4 2006, 01:38 PM
xbabyboo You picked good images though.I don`t like the... Aug 4 2006, 05:08 PM
This Confession I think you did pretty well for your first try act... Aug 4 2006, 05:45 PM
Jeng i agree with above,the las tone looks very blurry Aug 4 2006, 06:49 PM
aeroplane. Thanks for sharing Maryland. <3
You picked sor... Aug 4 2006, 09:15 PM
n00b i dislike them, sorry.
they aren't blends and ... Aug 8 2006, 02:49 AM
hannah loves mcr the last one is a little hard to see. the blending... Aug 8 2006, 12:25 PM![]() ![]() |