Hmmm Saddness/happines, what one is it? |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Hmmm Saddness/happines, what one is it? |
Jul 27 2006, 03:54 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() When the sun sleeps. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 532 Joined: Nov 2005 Member No: 289,628 |
ahh iono i was just bored. Nothing to much
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Jul 27 2006, 04:09 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 253 Joined: Jul 2006 Member No: 444,287 |
Hmm. Yes I'd say sadness.
But I can't really read what is says after the quote. I like the colors. |
|
|
|
ikn0wurm0m Hmmm Saddness/happines Jul 27 2006, 03:54 PM
Jeng nice and simple,id say sadness,bleh random brushes... Jul 27 2006, 04:03 PM
xbabyboo Its simple.Good thing to do out of boredom. Jul 27 2006, 04:10 PM
ikn0wurm0m Yeah im just doing stuff like this because im doin... Jul 27 2006, 04:17 PM
marzipan i think it'd represent sadness. simple, but it... Jul 27 2006, 08:50 PM
mizz_americaz everything is a bit too random for me. I would pic... Jul 27 2006, 10:02 PM![]() ![]() |