ARGGG... YET ANOTHER LAYOUTT MAITYYY |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
ARGGG... YET ANOTHER LAYOUTT MAITYYY |
Jul 26 2006, 02:44 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() hollyann marie ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 268 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 199,364 |
ummm yahh... made another one... i love it. its cute and different than my other ones
looks best in IE or AOL... firefox its kinda screwy... comments... feedback... all that fun stuff is nessacary please! http://myspace.com/ima_fake_ |
|
|
|
I own yourr face. Cute.
I like itt.
Change the redtext though, it... Jul 26 2006, 02:48 PM
anime.essence That was fast! I viewed your profile earlier a... Jul 26 2006, 02:51 PM
ima_fake_ are u lookin at it on firefox? cuz on AOL it loo... Jul 26 2006, 02:52 PM
I own yourr face. nah, i'm viewing it on IE. Jul 26 2006, 02:53 PM
ima_fake_ QUOTEanime.essence Posted: Jul 26 2006, 3:51 PM
... Jul 26 2006, 02:54 PM
rorhinna I like it
good colors,
nice layout
but I see t... Jul 26 2006, 02:54 PM
anime.essence That made me smile. Jul 26 2006, 02:55 PM
ima_fake_ well... i try
my boyfriend can see it perfectl... Jul 26 2006, 03:27 PM
the Pro mac Nice, but you spelled "view " wrong. Jul 26 2006, 04:27 PM
ima_fake_ haha wow im dumb... thanks tho ill fix that
... Jul 26 2006, 05:31 PM
oneandonlytammie Yeah so I pretty much love it. Haha, I saw it earl... Jul 26 2006, 06:46 PM
ANGEEZY. I like it, it's cute. Jul 26 2006, 08:02 PM
ima_fake_ thanks for the feedback guys! im glad everyone... Jul 26 2006, 10:39 PM
StanleyThePanda Its cute, the background color of the image and th... Jul 27 2006, 12:07 AM
conan_da_man pretty sweet.
love the song, who is it? Jul 27 2006, 02:30 PM
ima_fake_ bayside :: blame it on bad luck
thanks... yahh ... Jul 27 2006, 02:55 PM![]() ![]() |