Hiding comments and view all friends link |
Hiding comments and view all friends link |
Jul 26 2006, 01:51 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 35 Joined: Jul 2006 Member No: 443,428 |
Does anyone know a code to hide all of your comments and the "view all friends" link?
Thanks. |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jul 26 2006, 02:13 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 35 Joined: Jul 2006 Member No: 443,428 |
That worked perfectly!
Is there anyway I could hide my top 8 too? |
|
|
|
_Eva Hiding comments and view all friends link Jul 26 2006, 01:51 PM
anime.essence Do you mean hiding your friends also? There is... Jul 26 2006, 01:57 PM
_Eva No, I just want to hide the "view all friends... Jul 26 2006, 02:06 PM
anime.essence Try This.
.{Place This In Your About Me Section}
... Jul 26 2006, 02:09 PM
anime.essence Use the first code I provided,it works. I always u... Jul 26 2006, 02:15 PM
_Eva When I put it in "About Me", save my pro... Jul 26 2006, 02:19 PM
anime.essence Make sure you didn't leave any out,don't e... Jul 26 2006, 02:21 PM
_Eva This is what I have in my About me section..
Layo... Jul 26 2006, 02:24 PM
minnesotan987 When you put in your HTML please use the code link... Jul 26 2006, 02:28 PM
anime.essence Yikes! Okay,first. Be organized. Try this.
COD... Jul 26 2006, 02:35 PM
_Eva thanksss.
works fine.
:D Jul 26 2006, 02:43 PM
anime.essence Lol. I knew what I was talking about,codes come ea... Jul 26 2006, 02:47 PM![]() ![]() |