Log In · Register

 
Hiding comments and view all friends link
_Eva
post Jul 26 2006, 01:51 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 443,428



Does anyone know a code to hide all of your comments and the "view all friends" link?
Thanks.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
_Eva
post Jul 26 2006, 02:06 PM
Post #2


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 443,428



No, I just want to hide the "view all friends" link.

OR

A code to hide your top 8, but leave

____ Friend's Space &
____ has X friends.

And a code to hide all you comments.

QUOTE(anime.essence @ Jul 26 2006, 10:57 AM) *
Do you mean hiding your friends also? ermm.gif There is a code that hides all three.

.{Place In Your About Me Section}
<style type="text/css">.comments{visibility:hidden;display:none}</style>
.{Place At the End Of Your I'd Like To Meet Section}
<div class="comments"><table><tr><td><table><tr><td>


That code doesn't work when I use it.
I could see both friends and comments.
:S
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: