Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Made my friend a profile, take a peek
rorhinna
post Jul 23 2006, 11:38 AM
Post #1


rorhinna
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 331
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 432,214



I made my friend a profile, but she keeps her profile private, so I have a screenshot of the profile below. Let me know what you think. btw, the layout is inspired by her drawings. heh.

The image quality of this screenshot is rather poor, but it doesn't look that way online.

 
 
Start new topic
Replies
xoxo_proud
post Jul 25 2006, 07:45 AM
Post #2


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 621
Joined: Mar 2006
Member No: 387,078



Omg I love it! It's so cute and fun. This is probably one of my favorite DIV's thumbsup.gif
 
rorhinna
post Jul 25 2006, 06:10 PM
Post #3


rorhinna
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 331
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 432,214



QUOTE(Caitlinnn @ Jul 25 2006, 5:45 AM) *
Omg I love it! It's so cute and fun. This is probably one of my favorite DIV's thumbsup.gif


Wow, thanks. You made my day. haha
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: