Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Whadaya think?, pretty blue flowers
totally_uncreati...
post Jul 25 2006, 04:05 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 443,065



 
 
Start new topic
Replies
*Uronacid*
post Jul 25 2006, 04:37 PM
Post #2





Guest






I don't think the image has bad quality... I just think she used a filter or put it into a format that made it slightly grainy like a "gif" so she could save space. Gifs can only use 256 colors. I'm sure the accual image looks just fine. Next time jsut save the image as a Jpeg, and make sure you have enough room in your photobucket.

On the other hand, she did use a bit to much brushes.... I like it better than your converse :]
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: