Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

My Second EVER Div Layout
teenprincess
post Jul 25 2006, 03:53 AM
Post #1


I like it like that
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,248
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 5,961



What can I say about it? It's just something I put together in about 4 hours. I was kind of in a rush to just hurry up and make another div layout because the last layout I had was months ago. I would make more layouts but I am the worst at coming up with ideas for one. pinch.gif

myspace
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
yellowskittlesly...
post Jul 25 2006, 11:39 AM
Post #2


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 37
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 439,203



Well your pictures are too far to the right.

There's a horizontal scrollbar (on 800x600),
and it seems a little messy.

But overall, good job.
 
teenprincess
post Jul 25 2006, 01:21 PM
Post #3


I like it like that
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,248
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 5,961



^Thanx! happy.gif

QUOTE(yellow skittles lyts @ Jul 25 2006, 11:39 AM) *
Well your pictures are too far to the right.

There's a horizontal scrollbar (on 800x600),
and it seems a little messy.

But overall, good job.


Yea I know it's really messy. I kind of randomly placed the picture there lol. But I guess that's kind of what I was going for? Who needs to be organized lol
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: