This may be impossible, But maybe some hope? |
This may be impossible, But maybe some hope? |
Jul 24 2006, 07:25 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
~Phoebe~ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 118 Joined: Apr 2005 Member No: 130,046 |
Alright, I know it's probably a non-existant hope, but I just put in a translucent thing on my blog, but my pictures posted also turned translucent - can I stop that from happening somehow?
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| *digital.fragrance* |
Jul 25 2006, 11:03 AM
Post
#2
|
|
Guest |
not really... anything in your blog is going to turn out like that.
(PS - could you do something with your sig - it's streching the forum) |
|
|
|
lovelymissphoebe This may be impossible Jul 24 2006, 07:25 PM
fishcake-y Translucent background image instead of a code.
S... Jul 25 2006, 01:55 PM
lovelymissphoebe Ok, Thanks - Sort of confuzed why my signature is ... Jul 26 2006, 08:58 AM![]() ![]() |