Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Made my friend a profile, take a peek
rorhinna
post Jul 23 2006, 11:38 AM
Post #1


rorhinna
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 331
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 432,214



I made my friend a profile, but she keeps her profile private, so I have a screenshot of the profile below. Let me know what you think. btw, the layout is inspired by her drawings. heh.

The image quality of this screenshot is rather poor, but it doesn't look that way online.

 
 
Start new topic
Replies
rorhinna
post Jul 24 2006, 09:50 PM
Post #2


rorhinna
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 331
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 432,214



She said she wanted a DIV profile and she gave me her doodle and she said that she wanted it to have that as the border, so I imitated her drawing and illustrated it with brushes and all that jazz and then I made it a profile.
tada.
haha
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: