Log In · Register

 
DIV Layout Problem (browser related), layout looks different in IE and firefox
wicked_pennywise
post Jul 23 2006, 01:07 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 125
Joined: Jun 2005
Member No: 156,341



Ok, my new div layout that I'm working is coming along great except for one small thing. The div's that I used to put text in all look great in IE...their positioning is spot on in my browser at least. In firefox, they're either 1 or 2 pixels off placement or they're too for the area I designed for them. Does anyone know why they look different in two browsers?
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
wicked_pennywise
post Jul 23 2006, 06:59 PM
Post #2


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 125
Joined: Jun 2005
Member No: 156,341



so basically instead of having it say "margin-left" just delete that and have it say "left" instead...for the position part in the code i mean...for example...

left:100px

instead of margin-left:100px

?

If so...I'll try your suggestion IF myspace actually ever decides to get my profile back up online. Mine seems to be one of the few that's still down and out.
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: