Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Katemma Bosward, I'm so proud of this right now, I could scream my head off
technicolour
post Jul 22 2006, 12:11 PM
Post #1


show me a garden thats bursting to life
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,303
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 115,987



Well, this started off as a vexel of Kate Bosworth, but when I got done with the eyes and lips, I realized she looked awfully similar to Gemma Ward, thus the title. But i'm so proud of this right now. Sure there are things I hate like the eyebrows, and the fact that I forgot to add fingernails. -shrug- I've been staring at this thing far too long.

Now, may I present:

Katemma Bosward


Oh, yes this is the same image Maryland colourized ages ago. I asked her where she got it. I liked the picture.


Boy, am I glad this is done.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
turbulent
post Jul 22 2006, 06:24 PM
Post #2


I intend to live forever-so far, so good.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,820
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 115,137



ohmy.gif this definitely pwns my colorization
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: