Katemma Bosward, I'm so proud of this right now, I could scream my head off |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Katemma Bosward, I'm so proud of this right now, I could scream my head off |
Jul 22 2006, 12:11 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
show me a garden thats bursting to life ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,303 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 115,987 |
Well, this started off as a vexel of Kate Bosworth, but when I got done with the eyes and lips, I realized she looked awfully similar to Gemma Ward, thus the title. But i'm so proud of this right now. Sure there are things I hate like the eyebrows, and the fact that I forgot to add fingernails. -shrug- I've been staring at this thing far too long.
Now, may I present: Katemma Bosward Oh, yes this is the same image Maryland colourized ages ago. I asked her where she got it. I liked the picture. Boy, am I glad this is done. |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jul 22 2006, 12:36 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 23 Joined: Jul 2006 Member No: 442,106 |
Omfg. I love the eyes...the hair...EVERYTHING. You did such a wonderful job
|
|
|
|
Kristinaa Katemma Bosward Jul 22 2006, 12:11 PM
jooleeah OH MY GOSH. o.o so pretty. so pretty. i loooooovee... Jul 22 2006, 01:07 PM
TATiisoHO0D woah. that`s good ! amazing. Jul 22 2006, 01:11 PM
Jeng what can i say, KRISTINAS AMAZING.everything is so... Jul 22 2006, 02:26 PM
marzipan ...................
oh my god.
oh my god, krist... Jul 22 2006, 02:28 PM
CUTEBUNNY160 This is gorgeous! I love the detail in the hai... Jul 22 2006, 03:19 PM
n00b i'm jealous of you, kristina
you are WAYYY goo... Jul 22 2006, 06:13 PM
mizz_americaz this definitely pwns my colorization Jul 22 2006, 06:24 PM
moorepocket i love it. Esp the background. Jul 22 2006, 07:51 PM
tainted_angel Oh. My. Gee.
I absolutely love it Kristina! T... Jul 22 2006, 07:59 PM
Kristinaa Thank you guys. Thank you sooo much. Jul 22 2006, 10:28 PM
xbabyboo HER HAIR IS BEAUTIFUL! It looks pretty. Jul 23 2006, 12:42 AM![]() ![]() |