Question about music.. |
Question about music.. |
Jul 13 2006, 09:01 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 19 Joined: May 2006 Member No: 411,632 |
I have div layout now.. & I was wondering if there was a way I could have music but without a player or maybe a smaller player.
Thanks :) |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jul 14 2006, 04:15 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 19 Joined: May 2006 Member No: 411,632 |
I'm not sure if the song is working since I don't hear it..
Can someone check - just click here. I put this code in - CODE <embed allowscriptaccess="never" allownetworking="internal" src="http://www.dumbfoundeddesigns.com/music?N=D " autostart="true" loop="true" repeat="true" hidden="true"> Is there something I'm doing wrong? |
|
|
|
miss dee Question about music.. Jul 13 2006, 09:01 PM
This Confession well what kind of player do you want?
the normal m... Jul 13 2006, 09:16 PM
miss dee The MySpace player would work if I could move it ... Jul 14 2006, 02:50 PM
digital.fragrance ^ Yes
CODE<embed src="MUSIC URL HERE... Jul 14 2006, 02:52 PM
miss dee So that code goes anywhere where HTML can be?
Li... Jul 14 2006, 03:03 PM
digital.fragrance ^ yes, and altavista.com/ audio option is good, an... Jul 14 2006, 03:24 PM
digital.fragrance yeah - make sure the URL has a music file ending -... Jul 14 2006, 04:17 PM
miss dee Can someone tell me if the song is playing on my p... Jul 14 2006, 04:29 PM![]() ![]() |