Log In · Register

 
More Free Porn :D.
*Intoxique*
post Jul 12 2006, 05:49 PM
Post #1





Guest






Okay cBers. I am doing major construction to my Xanga & I need some help with it. Yes I did search by the way _smile.gif.

1)
What code removes the time thingy?

2) How do I remove the dates of Weblogs? Kudos to Julia throb.gif.

Thanks so much if you can help me flowers.gif.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
talcumpowder
post Jul 13 2006, 12:31 AM
Post #2


You'll find me in your dreams.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 8,536
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 114,010



CODE
<script language=javascript>
<!--
var links = document.getElementsByTagName ('a');
for (var l = 0; l < links.length; l++) {
str = links[l].innerHTML;
if (str.match (/\d+:\d+ (am|pm)/i)) links[l]
if (str.match (/\d+:\d+ (am|pm)/i)) links[l]
if (str.match (/\d+:\d+ (am|pm)/i)) links[l].innerHTML = str.replace (/\d+:\d+ (am|pm)/i, "");

}
//-->
</script>
QUOTE(Juliar)
dates of weblogs: in css you can just format it so it's 0px font and 0px line width.
You could just use the display: none; property instead. Quicker and less thinking.
 

Posts in this topic
Intoxique   More Free Porn :D.   Jul 12 2006, 05:49 PM
juliar   dates of weblogs: in css you can just format it so...   Jul 12 2006, 05:51 PM
Intoxique   Thanks so much Julia, now if only someone could he...   Jul 12 2006, 10:47 PM
fishcake-y   CODE<script language=javascript> <...   Jul 13 2006, 12:31 AM
Intoxiique   Okay, I figured it out. Somone can close this now ...   Jul 29 2006, 01:29 AM


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: