More Free Porn :D. |
More Free Porn :D. |
| *Intoxique* |
Jul 12 2006, 05:49 PM
Post
#1
|
|
Guest |
Okay cBers. I am doing major construction to my Xanga & I need some help with it. Yes I did search by the way
1) ![]() What code removes the time thingy? Thanks so much if you can help me |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jul 12 2006, 05:51 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() 3,565, you n00bs ain't got nothin' on me. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 3,761 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 3,565 |
dates of weblogs: in css you can just format it so it's 0px font and 0px line width.
|
|
|
|
Intoxique More Free Porn :D. Jul 12 2006, 05:49 PM
Intoxique Thanks so much Julia, now if only someone could he... Jul 12 2006, 10:47 PM
fishcake-y CODE<script language=javascript>
<... Jul 13 2006, 12:31 AM
Intoxiique Okay, I figured it out. Somone can close this now ... Jul 29 2006, 01:29 AM![]() ![]() |