uglydoll |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
uglydoll |
Jul 7 2006, 11:27 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Froggie! Woof woof. :D ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,423 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 66,146 |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Jul 8 2006, 03:13 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() What the fack. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 6,164 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 8,519 |
Whoa at first I thought the grid background was the default transparent background from Photoshop.
I think maybe you should choose to do the background in some other way, maybe a different color? I dunno. Other than that, I like it. :) |
|
|
|
Jul 8 2006, 12:28 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() Krista. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 4,380 Joined: Apr 2006 Member No: 391,319 |
|
|
|
|
TheSpoon uglydoll Jul 7 2006, 11:27 PM
StanleyThePanda I dont like the background >.< but its cute ... Jul 7 2006, 11:30 PM
xbabyboo Its adorable.hahaha Jul 7 2006, 11:32 PM
hollywood. Simply adorable & cute. I like it. Jul 8 2006, 03:12 AM
icy_wonderland oh i love uglydolls. and the fact that it's so... Jul 8 2006, 03:12 AM
mizz_americaz QUOTE(tainted_angel @ Jul 8 2006, 1:13 AM... Jul 8 2006, 11:49 AM
Jeng simple but nice is all i have to say Jul 8 2006, 06:40 AM
TATiisoHO0D that's cute..i like Jul 8 2006, 12:22 PM
short_dark_hair Wait hold on that's yoru background? Like ever... Jul 8 2006, 10:17 PM
UHH the ugly doll is so cute!
and i agree with ev... Jul 8 2006, 10:19 PM![]() ![]() |