Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

uglydoll
TheSpoon
post Jul 7 2006, 11:27 PM
Post #1


Froggie! Woof woof. :D
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,423
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 66,146




I know it's er kinda sucky/simple and stuff
but I decided to post it up anyways
I'm thinking of putting it up as a temporary layout for my site while I try to get everything back up and running again
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
datass
post Jul 8 2006, 03:12 AM
Post #2


(′ ・ω・`)
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 6,179
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 72,477



oh i love uglydolls. and the fact that it's so plain and simple makes it look really nice. good job flowers.gif
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: