Log In · Register

 
Hello!
oohsteph
post Jul 6 2006, 02:56 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 54
Joined: Jun 2006
Member No: 416,418



Hello! My name is Stephanie, but Steph is alright as well.
I'm 16, and I live in Germany.
Since it's summer, I try to be on at American Eastern times
So I can talk to most of the people on here.
My SN is swfantastic
Feel free to IM or PM me anytime!

I play football (soccer).
I like making graphics...
I have an iconator account (R0CKABYEx)
happy.gif
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
SarahxJoy
post Jul 6 2006, 04:10 PM
Post #2


What the fack.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 6,164
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 8,519



Heya Steph. wave.gif
I'm Sarah and welcome to createblog. You live in Germany? That's pretty cool. _smile.gif Well if you've any questions about the boards, feel free to ask. Other than that, I hope to see you around the forum, so have fun posting. flowers.gif
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: