Log In · Register

 
him im death or u can call me bigb, intro
grimsbestfriend2...
post Jul 6 2006, 01:59 AM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 434,311



well i live in oklahoma i like to chat and i like metal alot but ill listen to anything that doesnt make my skin crawl dimebag darrel is my hero r.i.p. brother and i enjoy to have friends in different styles of dress and religiobn so i can learn more im a christian i got to a baptist church and i love to bowl and ply card games and mainly im jus tellin u im human well chek me out sometime peace ~death~
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
SarahxJoy
post Jul 6 2006, 04:08 AM
Post #2


What the fack.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 6,164
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 8,519



Hello there Bigb.
Welcome to createBlog. I'm Sarah and if you've any questions about the boards don't hesitate to ask. Hope to see you around, so have fun posting. :)

Buh byes. flowers.gif
 

Posts in this topic
deathbeware   him im death or u can call me bigb   Jul 6 2006, 01:59 AM
This Confession   such a interesting indivdual I suppose. death - ch...   Jul 6 2006, 03:00 AM
tainted_angel   Hello there Bigb. Welcome to createBlog. I'm S...   Jul 6 2006, 04:08 AM
-lana   I'm Lana, welcome. :)   Jul 6 2006, 10:23 AM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: