Log In · Register

 
Cue the lights.
dramatic irony
post Jul 5 2006, 08:09 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 8
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 434,129



Hi, my name is Alayna. I'm fifteen and currently attending an art school for video and web design. Unlike the majority of the world, I am very fond of Apple products, especially the editing software they provide for their computers. One thing I don't like are iPods, or any mp3 players for that matter.

I enjoy listening to music, writing/reading poetry, and electronics. I have a PS2. The games I play most frequently are DDR, Need for Speed, and Ghost Recon. My brother has a Gamecube that I play Super Smash Brothers Melee on. Hm.. lets see, oh yes, we also have a Nintendo 64 with Donkey Kong, Zelda, Super Smash Brothers, and some others.

I pretty opinionated when it comes to most subjects. I like to be up-to-date when it comes to current events although I often find myself falling behind. I plan on attending college soon after I finish high school. I would like to move up to the city, New York preferably.

Things I dislike? Stereotypes, hypocrites, racists, close-minded people, generalizations. There are more but I think you get the gist. I don't really like being around too many quiet people either.

So, I think that is good enough for now. Don't be afraid to ask if you would like to know something else about me.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
*mzkandi*
post Jul 5 2006, 08:20 PM
Post #2





Guest






Hello Alayna, my name is Kiera! Super Smash Bros. is awesome! I hope to be seeing you around.
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: