Custom Name..plzz help |
Custom Name..plzz help |
Jul 3 2006, 11:45 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 79 Joined: Jul 2005 Member No: 169,654 |
heyy ..please help ...
im trying to change my name ..to make it look like this but even though i read this topic...my profile still wont accept the changes.... the font and color dont change ... any suggestions? oh yeh...here's mine |
|
|
|
TATiisoHO0D put this in your about me
CODE<style type=... Jul 3 2006, 11:50 PM
StanleyThePanda TATiisoHO0D - She said that didnt work, its becaus... Jul 3 2006, 11:51 PM
x0brsexiistgrl0x THANK U SOOOOO MUCHHHHHH
but for sum reason its... Jul 3 2006, 11:58 PM
StanleyThePanda I edited the code in my other post.
Try it..It sho... Jul 4 2006, 12:10 AM
x0brsexiistgrl0x i did... i added the new code u posted...i jus cha... Jul 4 2006, 12:13 AM
StanleyThePanda I know you added the code, but I edited the code.
... Jul 4 2006, 11:33 AM
x0brsexiistgrl0x dats wat i meant... instead of adding the code its... Jul 4 2006, 08:27 PM![]() ![]() |