view more pictures |
view more pictures |
Jun 30 2006, 11:56 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() the name is ada. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 4,688 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 334,608 |
Is there a code to change the font size of your view more pictures? Where the captions,links,and comments are changed completely.
I`ve seen it done.. |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jul 1 2006, 11:47 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() the name is ada. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 4,688 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 334,608 |
^Yeah thats what I`m talkin` about! I don`t add the ending bracket </h6> ?
nvm i got it. THANKS.This may be closed. |
|
|
|
xbabyboo view more pictures Jun 30 2006, 11:56 AM
toyo loco <style type="text/css"><body{ f... Jun 30 2006, 12:03 PM
xbabyboo Where do I put it? About me? Or caption?
I tried b... Jun 30 2006, 11:43 PM
AngelicEyz00 If you look at my picture: http://viewmorepics.mys... Jul 1 2006, 12:18 PM![]() ![]() |