Log In · Register

 
view more pictures
PrincessAda
post Jun 30 2006, 11:56 AM
Post #1


the name is ada.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,688
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 334,608



Is there a code to change the font size of your view more pictures? Where the captions,links,and comments are changed completely.
I`ve seen it done..
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
*AngelicEyz00*
post Jul 1 2006, 12:18 PM
Post #2





Guest






If you look at my picture: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...ageID=253644727

Is that what you're talking about?

When you go to write a caption for your picture, you type <h6> before you start writing the caption. You can change the 6 down to a 1, with 1 being the largest.

Anyway, so for mine, I put in the caption:

<h6>05.21.05. "Prom Night"

And that's it. Just use it for each picture caption.
 

Posts in this topic
xbabyboo   view more pictures   Jun 30 2006, 11:56 AM
toyo loco   <style type="text/css"><body{ f...   Jun 30 2006, 12:03 PM
xbabyboo   Where do I put it? About me? Or caption? I tried b...   Jun 30 2006, 11:43 PM
AngelicEyz00   If you look at my picture: http://viewmorepics.mys...   Jul 1 2006, 12:18 PM
xbabyboo   ^Yeah thats what I`m talkin` about! I ...   Jul 1 2006, 11:47 PM


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: