Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Dinosawr., Div layout
JackieEcstatic
post Jun 24 2006, 01:20 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 63
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 117,794



Heyy ; This is my "Dinosawr." baby div layout.
I know the background is tacky, but I couldn't figure out what would look nice.

So, background aside, tell me what you think & suggest. ;D

& If anyone has any background suggestions, those would be nice, too.



BEST VIEWED IN 1024x768.

;D
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
JackieEcstatic
post Jun 24 2006, 08:39 PM
Post #2


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 63
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 117,794



Hahaha. Thanks guys. But for the dinosaur all I did was find a picture of a dinosaur & add a new layer & trace over it. Haha..
 
aaviella
post Jun 24 2006, 09:05 PM
Post #3


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Apr 2006
Member No: 396,743



QUOTE(evoL nI sselepoH @ Jun 24 2006, 8:39 PM) *
Hahaha. Thanks guys. But for the dinosaur all I did was find a picture of a dinosaur & add a new layer & trace over it. Haha..


wow. . .I just spent a long time trying to draw a flower. . .you just made it so much easier for me. . .but now I feel really really dumb lol!
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: