Log In · Register

 
Quick (and a bit idiotic) Question
dorys_fan
post Jun 19 2006, 09:37 PM
Post #1


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Apr 2005
Member No: 125,868



Right, so I would like to install "The Notebook" layout, and I noticed that it said to put it in Safe Mode. How exactly do I do that? Please help. Thank you!
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
*StanleyThePanda*
post Jun 19 2006, 09:43 PM
Post #2





Guest






haha its okay, but also, Myspace changed how the edit about me is. So you dont have to have it on safe mode to edit/add a div overlay.
Because the div doesnt cover the edit button and stuff.
 

Posts in this topic
dorys_fan   Quick (and a bit idiotic) Question   Jun 19 2006, 09:37 PM
StanleyThePanda   It's right by the Edit profile link at your ho...   Jun 19 2006, 09:40 PM
dorys_fan   Oh dear Merlin. See, I told you it was idiotic. Th...   Jun 19 2006, 09:42 PM
StanleyThePanda   haha its okay, but also, Myspace changed how the e...   Jun 19 2006, 09:43 PM


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: