Quick (and a bit idiotic) Question |
Quick (and a bit idiotic) Question |
Jun 19 2006, 09:37 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 22 Joined: Apr 2005 Member No: 125,868 |
Right, so I would like to install "The Notebook" layout, and I noticed that it said to put it in Safe Mode. How exactly do I do that? Please help. Thank you!
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| *StanleyThePanda* |
Jun 19 2006, 09:40 PM
Post
#2
|
|
Guest |
It's right by the Edit profile link at your homepage.
I took a screenshot for you:
|
|
|
|
dorys_fan Quick (and a bit idiotic) Question Jun 19 2006, 09:37 PM
dorys_fan Oh dear Merlin. See, I told you it was idiotic. Th... Jun 19 2006, 09:42 PM
StanleyThePanda haha its okay, but also, Myspace changed how the e... Jun 19 2006, 09:43 PM![]() ![]() |