Log In · Register

 
Another question....
E-Lee
post Jun 19 2006, 08:25 PM
Post #1


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 28
Joined: May 2006
Member No: 400,926



I have no idea how to remove the stuff under who I'd like to meet so that it cuts off after who I'd like to meet.

Here's my pro. You'll see what I mean.


Myspace pro.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
*This Confession*
post Jun 19 2006, 09:34 PM
Post #2





Guest






QUOTE
<div style="height:400px;width:350px;overflow:auto"> <table><tr><td><table><tr><td><BR><BR>


instead of that to hide your friends and comments
use this
http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=122447

and that small box at the end you can't get rid of it
because thats where the copyright and bottom links go. can't get rid of it
 

Posts in this topic
E-Lee   Another question....   Jun 19 2006, 08:25 PM
This Confession   well whats not showing in your who id like to meet...   Jun 19 2006, 08:59 PM
E-Lee   I know I have it messed up but I like it that way....   Jun 19 2006, 09:32 PM
This Confession   QUOTE<div style="height:400px;width:350px;...   Jun 19 2006, 09:34 PM
E-Lee   That worked out great! It left my details in t...   Jun 19 2006, 09:46 PM
This Confession   welcome topic closed   Jun 19 2006, 10:03 PM


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: