Another question.... |
Another question.... |
Jun 19 2006, 08:25 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 28 Joined: May 2006 Member No: 400,926 |
I have no idea how to remove the stuff under who I'd like to meet so that it cuts off after who I'd like to meet.
Here's my pro. You'll see what I mean. Myspace pro. |
|
|
|
![]() |
| *This Confession* |
Jun 19 2006, 08:59 PM
Post
#2
|
|
Guest |
well whats not showing in your who id like to meet part?
Looks like your tried hiding the comments and friends and used that code that you just change the height.. and you do know you have a code thats supposed to hide your details and schools in your heroes section and its messing up your profile or you just didn't put in that code in your about me thats supposed to go there. |
|
|
|
E-Lee Another question.... Jun 19 2006, 08:25 PM
E-Lee I know I have it messed up but I like it that way.... Jun 19 2006, 09:32 PM
This Confession QUOTE<div style="height:400px;width:350px;... Jun 19 2006, 09:34 PM
E-Lee That worked out great! It left my details in t... Jun 19 2006, 09:46 PM
This Confession welcome
topic closed Jun 19 2006, 10:03 PM![]() ![]() |