Graphic Detail, my directory :) |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Graphic Detail, my directory :) |
Jun 13 2006, 12:22 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() older and wiser? ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 111 Joined: Sep 2005 Member No: 230,022 |
I already posted this at Hitherston, but I thought that the designers here might like to see it too. It's my new directory site, for the types of sites that are shown off here :)
I've had different opinions on the header image, but I like it and think I'm going to keep it as is. Please C&C the layout, functionality, and colors, though...I'm still on the fence about whether the color scheme is fun and summery, or just annoying. Oh, and please list your site! Graphic Detail |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jun 16 2006, 08:46 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Hello My Name Is INSERT HERE ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,372 Joined: Apr 2006 Member No: 394,903 |
it's nice
|
|
|
|
justbishop Graphic Detail Jun 13 2006, 12:22 PM
Libertie Looks really nice, I like that it all looks very n... Jun 13 2006, 03:04 PM
justbishop ^ Thanks :) The graphic on this one wasn't re... Jun 13 2006, 03:18 PM
Libertie You know, it might not even be the font choice. It... Jun 13 2006, 03:20 PM
justbishop I'm still debating whether to play with it a b... Jun 13 2006, 03:22 PM![]() ![]() |