Ideas on new additions for CB |
Ideas on new additions for CB |
| *ranniel* |
Jun 2 2006, 05:23 PM
Post
#1
|
|
Guest |
Well this is just an idea I had. createBlog already supports layouts, scripts, graphics, tutorials, topsite, stats and our very own set of forums. I'm not to sure how this would work, but wouldn't it be cool if CB also supports music?
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Jun 2 2006, 05:28 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Don't wake ghostie. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 3,546 Joined: Jan 2004 Member No: 2,405 |
I knew the blog owner of what was once chokeychicken.com. His ranks were not nearly as high, but close to the whole Maddox following. He was an excellent writer and a huge Taking Back Sunday fan. When Taking Back Sunday's CD came out he uploaded a few songs for his fans to hear so they could buy the CD after they knew wether they liked it or not. The production company sued him almost weeks after he uploaded the songs, he almost had to have his website taken down. This fact was eventually one of the reasons he closed his blog.
If CB did support music it would have to be third party resources like singingfish.com, which would be AWESOME. |
|
|
|
| *This Confession* |
Jun 5 2006, 04:43 AM
Post
#3
|
|
Guest |
I knew the blog owner of what was once chokeychicken.com. His ranks were not nearly as high, but close to the whole Maddox following. He was an excellent writer and a huge Taking Back Sunday fan. When Taking Back Sunday's CD came out he uploaded a few songs for his fans to hear so they could buy the CD after they knew wether they liked it or not. The production company sued him almost weeks after he uploaded the songs, he almost had to have his website taken down. This fact was eventually one of the reasons he closed his blog. If CB did support music it would have to be third party resources like singingfish.com, which would be AWESOME. yea i heard about that rather sucks.. I don't really think they should do it though it takes work to do stuff like that. I actually hate singingfish.com Yea also it doesn't really fall in the blog stuff. I mean people put it up but we mostly focus on blogs and we have plenty of sites in the bbor that covers music resources. |
|
|
|
ranniel Ideas on new additions for CB Jun 2 2006, 05:23 PM
Tribal J_Rome omg.......if cb supported music this place would b... Jun 2 2006, 05:34 PM
mipadi createBlog is here to serve the interests of blogg... Jun 2 2006, 06:29 PM
marzipan ^ well, people like to have music on their blog. Jun 2 2006, 06:30 PM
mona lisa But exactly how will this be carried out? I don... Jun 2 2006, 06:39 PM
insomniac besides all the legal issues involved will streami... Jun 2 2006, 06:41 PM
ranniel Well I'm not really in for it. I was thinking ... Jun 2 2006, 10:01 PM
Kristinaa If you think the whole copyright on layouts thing ... Jun 2 2006, 11:36 PM
Spiritual Winged Aura the chances are pretty risky for cB to be shutdown... Jun 3 2006, 06:02 AM
Retrogressive It would be nice if CB had radioblog tutorials. Jun 3 2006, 10:37 AM
mona lisa QUOTE(Retrogressive @ Jun 3 2006, 11:37 A... Jun 3 2006, 05:48 PM
My Cinderella. That certainly would be nice. But music doesn... Jun 3 2006, 03:05 PM
Smoogrish I don't think having music on cB would really ... Jun 4 2006, 12:31 PM
niez_cho Two slightly similar ideas on music:
http://www.c... Jun 5 2006, 02:14 AM![]() ![]() |