Log In · Register

 
Unique Contact Table, Flash
Alber
post Aug 28 2005, 06:43 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 37
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 203,542



Can someone tell me how to add a contact table I made in flash (.swf) to my myspace? Seems the original code doesn't allow the .swf file to get through.

Help would be most appreciated _smile.gif
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
driveradum
post Jun 5 2006, 12:49 AM
Post #2


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Jun 2006
Member No: 418,459



I am having the same problem......how did you make it work? Please email me @ driveradum@hotmail.com if you don't mind. I have the swf file (my own) and it is showing up transparent. Thanks in advance...

Adam
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: