Log In · Register

 
Ideas on new additions for CB
*ranniel*
post Jun 2 2006, 05:23 PM
Post #1





Guest






Well this is just an idea I had. createBlog already supports layouts, scripts, graphics, tutorials, topsite, stats and our very own set of forums. I'm not to sure how this would work, but wouldn't it be cool if CB also supports music?
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
Retrogressive
post Jun 3 2006, 10:37 AM
Post #2


Don't wake ghostie.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 3,546
Joined: Jan 2004
Member No: 2,405



It would be nice if CB had radioblog tutorials.
 
*mona lisa*
post Jun 3 2006, 05:48 PM
Post #3





Guest






QUOTE(Retrogressive @ Jun 3 2006, 11:37 AM) *
It would be nice if CB had radioblog tutorials.
There was an old radio blog tutorial, but it was deleted I think because the images or some host wasn't working.
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: