Ideas on new additions for CB |
Ideas on new additions for CB |
| *ranniel* |
Jun 2 2006, 05:23 PM
Post
#1
|
|
Guest |
Well this is just an idea I had. createBlog already supports layouts, scripts, graphics, tutorials, topsite, stats and our very own set of forums. I'm not to sure how this would work, but wouldn't it be cool if CB also supports music?
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Jun 3 2006, 06:02 AM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Posts: 8,274 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 8,001 |
the chances are pretty risky for cB to be shutdown or ruined, in a way.
i wouldnt highly suggested it. it would be depressing if micron give up on cB, layouts, scripts, and etc. |
|
|
|
ranniel Ideas on new additions for CB Jun 2 2006, 05:23 PM
Retrogressive I knew the blog owner of what was once chokeychick... Jun 2 2006, 05:28 PM
This Confession QUOTE(Retrogressive @ Jun 2 2006, 6:28 PM... Jun 5 2006, 04:43 AM
Tribal J_Rome omg.......if cb supported music this place would b... Jun 2 2006, 05:34 PM
mipadi createBlog is here to serve the interests of blogg... Jun 2 2006, 06:29 PM
marzipan ^ well, people like to have music on their blog. Jun 2 2006, 06:30 PM
mona lisa But exactly how will this be carried out? I don... Jun 2 2006, 06:39 PM
insomniac besides all the legal issues involved will streami... Jun 2 2006, 06:41 PM
ranniel Well I'm not really in for it. I was thinking ... Jun 2 2006, 10:01 PM
Kristinaa If you think the whole copyright on layouts thing ... Jun 2 2006, 11:36 PM
Retrogressive It would be nice if CB had radioblog tutorials. Jun 3 2006, 10:37 AM
mona lisa QUOTE(Retrogressive @ Jun 3 2006, 11:37 A... Jun 3 2006, 05:48 PM
My Cinderella. That certainly would be nice. But music doesn... Jun 3 2006, 03:05 PM
Smoogrish I don't think having music on cB would really ... Jun 4 2006, 12:31 PM
niez_cho Two slightly similar ideas on music:
http://www.c... Jun 5 2006, 02:14 AM![]() ![]() |