The Overwhelming Distance., blend |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
The Overwhelming Distance., blend |
May 30 2006, 11:41 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 7 Joined: May 2006 Member No: 415,587 |
A blend I did a while ago. Constructive criticisms are more than welcomed.
![]() Photo from foto-decadent. |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jun 1 2006, 07:56 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 7 Joined: May 2006 Member No: 415,587 |
xxamandajanexx: The font is called Print Dashed, if I'm not mistaken.
And thanks for the comments, guys! |
|
|
|
sar-uhh The Overwhelming Distance. May 30 2006, 11:41 PM
mizz_americaz its weird
I like it haha you have a very unique ... May 30 2006, 11:47 PM
xxamandajanexx wow thats pretty!
what is that font? i... May 31 2006, 04:44 AM
Jeng this is nice, nice images and bledning. simple. May 31 2006, 01:58 PM
Vera It's simple which is what I like about it. The... May 31 2006, 03:21 PM
short_dark_hair I love all of the changes you made, very simplisti... May 31 2006, 04:24 PM
toyo loco I love it too, its different and simple but really... May 31 2006, 05:52 PM
xbabyboo The colors are cute.I like the images. May 31 2006, 08:43 PM
towntown2 Very triptych-like, which is different.
It's ... May 31 2006, 09:45 PM
This Confession pretty/ neat
but kind of small
like the colors th... Jun 2 2006, 02:07 AM![]() ![]() |