Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

The Overwhelming Distance., blend
ohmemory
post May 30 2006, 11:41 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 7
Joined: May 2006
Member No: 415,587



A blend I did a while ago. Constructive criticisms are more than welcomed. happy.gif



Photo from foto-decadent.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
turbulent
post May 30 2006, 11:47 PM
Post #2


I intend to live forever-so far, so good.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,820
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 115,137



its weird


I like it haha you have a very unique style, its simple, but I can see you've down alot with the pictures. Nice colors, great job =]
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: