hamtaro line art, in ms paint |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
hamtaro line art, in ms paint |
May 28 2006, 04:03 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Krista. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 4,380 Joined: Apr 2006 Member No: 391,319 |
since i don't have photoshop (but i will soon!), i tried (key word) to partly do a line art in ms paint. i'm not done yet. i have to get rid of the orange lines and do some touch-ups. this tutorial on deviantART is awesome! http://www.deviantart.com/view/19428735/
http://img15.imgspot.com/u/06/147/16/linea...e1148849112.PNG constructive criticism? |
|
|
|
![]() |
May 30 2006, 11:13 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() who ma bitch? you ma bitch, bitch. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,920 Joined: Oct 2004 Member No: 55,278 |
I see NADA!!
|
|
|
|
marzipan hamtaro line art May 28 2006, 04:03 PM
mizz_americaz I love every single pixel its ADORABLE May 28 2006, 07:51 PM
maryissa For some reason ur link of ur picture doesnt work.... May 28 2006, 09:57 PM
mizz_americaz Its working for me May 28 2006, 10:04 PM
tainted_angel I click the URL, but all I get is a white blank pa... May 28 2006, 10:12 PM
xbabyboo It worked for me..then it didn`t and like said... May 28 2006, 11:20 PM
marzipan hmm, now it's not working for me! it was b... May 29 2006, 08:47 AM
Jeng it worked for me then turned iton a big white spot... May 29 2006, 10:27 AM
xxamandajanexx i only see half its head.. weird..
but that part... May 29 2006, 10:34 AM
short_dark_hair OH MY GOODNESS! That's just absolutely ado... May 30 2006, 11:04 PM
maryissa YAY! I see it now. Its so cute! Jun 1 2006, 07:08 PM![]() ![]() |