Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

the hidden meaning, in progress.
much2muse
post May 30 2006, 01:35 PM
Post #1


RJL<3
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,194
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 71,019



So it's been awhile, eh? Yes, sadly it has. My computer crashed after I had finished the piece before this, so that's why. And i've had exams.. and blah. Anywho, this is just in progress. I don't think I like it so far.



i'm still adding things here and there. :)
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
turbulent
post May 30 2006, 06:04 PM
Post #2


I intend to live forever-so far, so good.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,820
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 115,137



Think you should make it 2 seperate collages, But seriously? thats hot! the colors look really good and the collaging is great =] the image quality is so hot tho, you should use better pictures haha nice job thoughhh your amazing
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: