Tracker? |
Tracker? |
May 24 2006, 06:08 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1 Joined: May 2006 Member No: 412,085 |
Why does the tracker not ever display a user name? All I get is anonymous and an IP
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| *Statues/Shadows* |
May 25 2006, 03:26 PM
Post
#2
|
|
Guest |
Irrelevantly, I don't understand why they wouldn't allow trackers.
|
|
|
|
modena Tracker? May 24 2006, 06:08 PM
tic tac. 1. The person might not have a cB username.
2. The... May 24 2006, 06:35 PM
xmoon_lightx they might not have signed on their account May 24 2006, 06:40 PM
mona lisa The tracker will not tell you any usernames becaus... May 24 2006, 06:47 PM
I Shot JFK ^ oh is THAT why this tracker is allowed?
i'v... May 25 2006, 01:34 PM
Smoogrish ^ They're probably afraid of more bad publicit... May 28 2006, 04:03 PM
SoKu i also have a question bout the tracker. ok for ... May 30 2006, 08:22 PM
Madame C ^ Well, I have a friend that works for a governmen... May 30 2006, 10:28 PM
SoKu oh i see. well thanks for trying to clear that up... May 31 2006, 07:39 PM![]() ![]() |