Accept a Bigger Variety, Accepting More Layouts |
Accept a Bigger Variety, Accepting More Layouts |
| *ECD & C0* |
May 20 2006, 05:38 PM
Post
#1
|
|
Guest |
NEVERMIND
Sorry I Sort of worded that wrong |
|
|
|
![]() |
May 20 2006, 06:53 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() We are the cure. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 4,936 Joined: Jan 2004 Member No: 1,456 |
Most of the layouts I've seen are absolute crap. If anything, I think they should be more strict.
If you're submitting a layout like your 'east coast designz', I wouldn't bother. |
|
|
|
ECD & C0 Accept a Bigger Variety May 20 2006, 05:38 PM
Rampage CB can't have a bunch of crap layouts. May 20 2006, 06:02 PM
pshaa.shauna I know many poeple who come to this site for the f... May 20 2006, 06:50 PM
marzipan QUOTE(pshaa.shauna @ May 20 2006, 6:50 PM... May 20 2006, 06:53 PM
Rachel is love ^Exactly. Looking through the current accepted lay... May 21 2006, 12:52 PM
Spiritual Winged Aura Is it because most of our custom module layouts ar... May 21 2006, 01:00 PM
mzkandi First I would to address the issue of accepting a ... May 21 2006, 03:39 PM
yanners Adding on to what Kiera said, not too long ago, Ju... May 22 2006, 01:01 AM![]() ![]() |