My entries changed size |
My entries changed size |
May 7 2006, 03:07 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 7 Joined: Jan 2006 Member No: 350,761 |
I posted my entry today and all of a sudden the width of the entry had doubled, required the use of the scroll bar at the bottom. ALL of my entries on that page changed also. However, the entries on the "next" page did not. I didn't change any setting. Any idea what happened and how to restore it? Thanks
~~g. |
|
|
|
![]() |
May 14 2006, 09:46 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 7 Joined: Jan 2006 Member No: 350,761 |
Thanks for your help. It's fine because I deleted the 5 entries on the front page. Whatever was in that or the comments was what changed the width. I guess I'll never know. I just hate having to delete the entries. But, it hasn't happened again and hopefully won't.
|
|
|
|
chef-N My entries changed size May 7 2006, 03:07 PM
fishcake-y Did you post any pictures? May 7 2006, 06:05 PM
chef-N No, I didn't do anything out of the ordinary. ... May 7 2006, 08:18 PM
add1cted2f1re post the codes in your custom header and your webs... May 7 2006, 09:36 PM
chef-N <marquee width="750" height="20... May 8 2006, 11:28 AM
fishcake-y .... Did you recently change you screen resolution... May 8 2006, 05:38 PM
chef-N My Xanga name is Chefwannabe
Feel free to see i... May 8 2006, 09:21 PM
fishcake-y [ http://www.xanga.com/Chefwannabe ]?
Works fine. ... May 9 2006, 05:58 PM![]() ![]() |