global advanced, personality test |
global advanced, personality test |
May 13 2006, 07:16 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() i'm maggie =] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 3,607 Joined: Jan 2006 Member No: 361,616 |
http://similarminds.com/global-adv.html
take it. here are my results. Extraversion |||||||||||| 46% Stability |||||| 30% Orderliness |||||||||||| 50% Accommodation |||||||||||| 50% Interdependence |||||||||||| 43% Intellectual |||||||||||||| 56% Mystical |||||||||||||||| 70% Artistic |||||||||||| 50% Religious |||| 16% Hedonism |||||| 30% Materialism |||||||||||||||||||| 90% Narcissism |||||||||||| 50% Adventurousness |||||||||||||||| 63% Work ethic |||||||||||||||| 63% Self absorbed |||||||||||||||| 63% Conflict seeking |||||||||||||| 56% Need to dominate |||||||||||||||| 63% Romantic |||||||||| 36% Avoidant |||||||||||||||||| 76% Anti-authority |||||||||||||| 56% Wealth |||||||||| 36% Dependency |||||||||||||||| 63% Change averse |||||||||||||||||||| 90% Cautiousness |||||||||||||||| 70% Individuality |||||||||||||||||||| 83% Sexuality |||||||||| 36% Peter pan complex |||||||||||||||| 70% Physical security |||||||||||||||||||| 90% Physical fitness |||||||||||||||||||| 90% Histrionic |||||||||||| 43% Paranoia |||||||||||||| 56% Vanity |||||||||||||||| 63% Hypersensitivity |||||||||||||||||| 76% Female cliche |||||||||||||||||| 76% Stability results were low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious. Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, hard working, and reliable while still remaining flexible, efficient, and fun. Extraversion results were medium which suggests you are moderately talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting. trait snapshot: paranoid tendencies, irritable, anxious, fidgety, dependent, worrying, emotionally sensitive, prone to regret, depressed, second guesses self, somewhat fragile, dislikes change, prefers organized to unpredictable, suspicious, phobic, craves attention, not a risk taker, low self control, very sensitive to criticism, unadventurous, does not make friends easily, defensive, obsessive, low self esteem |
|
|
|
![]() |
May 13 2006, 08:37 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() dakishimetainoni... ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 4,322 Joined: Dec 2004 Member No: 75,318 |
I took this awhile ago, I forget where I got the link...too bad I barely remember anything from it. It was from September I believe.
Advanced Global Personality Test Results Extraversion |||||||||| 33% Stability |||||||||| 33% Orderliness |||||||||||||| 53% Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 63% Interdependence |||||||||||| 43% Intellectual |||||| 23% Mystical |||||||||||| 50% Artistic |||||||||||||||||||| 83% Religious |||||| 23% Hedonism |||| 16% Materialism |||||||||||||||||| 76% Narcissism |||||||||||||||| 63% Adventurousness |||||||||||| 43% Work ethic |||||||||||||| 56% Self absorbed |||||||||| 36% Conflict seeking |||||| 30% Need to dominate |||||||||||||||| 70% Romantic |||||||||||||||||||| 90% Avoidant |||||||||||| 43% Anti-authority |||||||||||||||| 70% Wealth |||||| 30% Dependency |||||||||||||||| 63% Change averse |||||||||||| 50% Cautiousness |||||||||||||||| 70% Individuality |||||||||||||||| 63% Sexuality |||||||||||||||| 70% Peter pan complex |||||||||||||||| 63% Physical security |||||||||||||| 56% Physical fitness |||||||||||||||| 64% Histrionic |||||||||||||||||||| 83% Paranoia |||||||||||||| 56% Vanity |||||||||||||||||||| 83% Hypersensitivity |||||||||||||||||||| 83% Female cliche |||||||||||||||| 63% Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious. Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, hard working, and reliable while still remaining flexible, efficient, and fun. Extraversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive. trait snapshot: introverted, irritable, feels invisible, observer, depressed, does not enjoy leadership, reveals little about self, dislikes large parties, feels undesirable, does not like to stand out, submissive, suspicious, emotionally sensitive, not a thrill seeker, solitude loving, likes silence, fragile, second guesses self, negative, unadventurous, fearful, weird, focuses on people's hidden motives, paranoid, phobic, dependent, cautious, avoidant, semi intellectual I'm surprised, I thought I would be more of the female cliche and I don't think that I'm histrionic |
|
|
|
APPLEjuicex global advanced May 13 2006, 07:16 PM
[pshaa]shauna QUOTEmessy, irritable, depressed, fragile, worryin... May 13 2006, 07:29 PM
annabel_x Advanced Global Personality Test Results
Extraver... May 13 2006, 07:33 PM
marzipan QUOTEclean, organized, dislikes chaos, semi neat f... May 13 2006, 07:40 PM
AZN_DRAGON Extraversion |||||||||||| 43%
Stability |||||||... May 13 2006, 07:40 PM
skp86 Advanced Global Personality Test Results
Stabilit... May 13 2006, 07:44 PM
autodidact. Meh. I hate test like these, since they make me fe... May 13 2006, 08:17 PM
Kristinaa depressed, introverted, neat, needs things to be e... May 13 2006, 08:21 PM
silver rain Hmm:
Extraversion |||||||||||| 43%
Stability |||... May 13 2006, 09:02 PM
illumineering Stability results were very high which suggests yo... May 13 2006, 10:13 PM
lalalaLANUH I think I remember this being posted before. It w... May 13 2006, 10:48 PM
yanners Extraversion |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Stability |||... May 13 2006, 11:21 PM
xMayleex Extraversion |||||||||||||| 60%
Stability |||||||... May 14 2006, 10:47 AM
Smoogrish Stability results were high which suggests you are... May 14 2006, 11:28 AM
maryissa Extraversion |||||| 26%
Stability |||||| 26%
Ord... May 14 2006, 05:21 PM
sarcastic biscuit Extraversion |||||||||| 36%
Stability |||||||||... May 14 2006, 05:52 PM
happykmd edit - nevermind. May 20 2006, 09:38 PM
yummy_delight Extraversion |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Stability ... May 20 2006, 10:05 PM
colleen92 Extraversion |||||||||||||||| 70%
Stability ||||... May 20 2006, 10:51 PM
Rachel is love Extraversion |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Stability |||... May 21 2006, 12:20 AM
medicalxinjektion Extraversion |||| 16%
Stability |||||| 23%
Order... Nov 5 2006, 06:53 PM
mznikki Extraversion |||||||||||||| 56%
Stability ||||||||... Nov 5 2006, 11:29 PM
aubbob. Extraversion||||||||||||46%
Stability|||||||||||||... Nov 6 2006, 12:11 AM
Serendipity. Extraversion |||||||||||||| 60%
Stability |||... Nov 6 2006, 01:04 AM![]() ![]() |