Log In · Register

 
shifting blog ~
squeex3
post May 13 2006, 12:33 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 45
Joined: Oct 2005
Member No: 279,128



Here is my xanga

I need to shift my blog + custom modules slightly to the right so that it fits inside the black lines on my background image.

I'm guessing this is going to take some form of div layering ..? unless there is some other way ~

help appreciated ^_^
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
talcumpowder
post May 13 2006, 02:56 PM
Post #2


You'll find me in your dreams.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 8,536
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 114,010



You could do it in tables. I don't reccomend that though.
CODE
<div style="margin-left: 20px;">
Make it bigger to shift it left (toward the right side) or lower to shift it to the right (toward the left side)
 

Posts in this topic
sakura_88   shifting blog ~   May 13 2006, 12:33 PM
fishcake-y   You could do it in tables. I don't reccomend t...   May 13 2006, 02:56 PM
sakura_88   Thankies! ^^   May 13 2006, 03:47 PM


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: