Code for blocking pop-ups? |
Code for blocking pop-ups? |
Apr 25 2006, 07:00 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 84 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 323,797 |
For some reason, my Xanga causes a lot of pop-ups to appear whenever I view it. A particular one pops up that says "Click to run an ActiveX control on this webpage." This one also appears on other people's sites and doesn't let the music play. Is there a code or another way to get rid of this?
|
|
|
|
![]() |
May 13 2006, 02:35 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() say maydayism. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,447 Joined: Jun 2004 Member No: 26,344 |
^ I believe she uses Firefox.
And Vex, please don't bump up old topics unless you are the topic starter. |
|
|
|
Birt Code for blocking pop-ups? Apr 25 2006, 07:00 PM
fishcake-y ActiveX is the reason I stopped using IE. You can ... Apr 25 2006, 09:16 PM
Vex Fishcake - what do you use to view Xanga then? I ... May 12 2006, 09:28 PM
fishcake-y Reili uses Mozilla (which is NOT Firefox, but I wo... May 13 2006, 11:25 AM
niez_cho Oooops, sorry. May 13 2006, 11:52 AM![]() ![]() |